Monday, December 05, 2005

Woohoo, I have a blog!

After months of talking about it, I finally got the blog going. You know, the hardest part about starting a blog is deciding on a clever name. The last thing I wanted to do was post a blog called "Norm's Blog", or "Jones Journal" or something boring like that. I had lots of ideas that seemed pretty cool at the time, but they were all taken. Interestingly, most of them appeared to be used by folks who started a blog but then never posted anything to it (weenies!). There ought to be a rule against passive use of clever blog titles. Six months without a post and you should be history.

Anyway, stay tuned for more posts.

And does anyone get the gist of my title?

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Woohoo! A big congrats. If I had to guess, it has something to do with the concept that given enough monkeys and enough time, ANYTHING can be programed or accomplished.

I can't wait to see where you take your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home